- 3 lbs Butterball boneless breast of turkey, thawed
- to taste oil
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄4 teaspoon anise seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove, ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice, ground
- 1 bay leaf, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill using mesquite chips or coals.
- Brush turkey with oil.
- Combine remaining ingredients and sprinkle over turkey.
- Place turkey on grill.
- Cover grill and cook according to package directions.
- Wrap in foil and let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove netting from turkey and slice it.