1/1 Photo of Merlot Marinated Grilled Beef
This is a delicious way to serve steaks. You can marinade the meat for 10 minutes and up to 2 hours. Serve with rice and vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Merlot, Worcestershire sauce, garlic cloves, brown sugar and black pepper.
- 2Stir and add beef filets.
- 3Let meat marinade for at least 10 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- 4When ready to grill steaks, heat grill.
- 5Place marinated beef filets on grill and cook until desired doneness.
- 6Serve with the rice and vegetables.
- 7Note: Add marinade mixture to a small saucepan and bring to a boil after meat has been removed.
- 8Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- 9Pour sauce over cooked filets.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Merlot Marinated Grilled Beef
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 44.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
filet of beef