This is a delicious way to serve steaks. You can marinade the meat for 10 minutes and up to 2 hours. Serve with rice and vegetables.
- Combine Merlot, Worcestershire sauce, garlic cloves, brown sugar and black pepper.
- Stir and add beef filets.
- Let meat marinade for at least 10 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- When ready to grill steaks, heat grill.
- Place marinated beef filets on grill and cook until desired doneness.
- Serve with the rice and vegetables.
- Note: Add marinade mixture to a small saucepan and bring to a boil after meat has been removed.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Pour sauce over cooked filets.
This is fabulous! The flavor is wonderful. We have also used this marinade on some lamb chops and then grilled them - very tasty too!
I didn't read carefully and let the steaks marinate for almost 9 hours. But it was delicious. I was afraid it would be too much but it was not. I guess overnight would be tasty a lot. Thanks Lainey. Made for Holiday tag.