Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
Great cake with coffee and a little cream. A Betty Bossi recipe.
- 200 g sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 200 g ground hazelnuts
- 150 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 300 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 200 g butter or 200 g margarine, melted and cooled
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 250 ml strong coffee
- Mix all ingredients briefly with a hand mixer until well mixed.
- Pour into a well greased (use baking paper) 30cm long loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 180C oven on the bottom shelf for 65 minutes.
5 stars for ease of preparation - very quick to do which is such a big plus for me - quite a rich cake probably best served as a dessert with coffee but it tastes lovely and has a great texture - we ate it warm but I think it will just as good tomorrow.