Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe I found in an old church cookbook of mine that I've modified to cut the fat! Chicken breasts infused with garlic, onions, paprika and lime juice...close your eyes and be whisked away...
- Pam cooking spray, butter flavored
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 onion, large, thinly sliced
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup key lime juice
- Spray pan with butter cooking spray (for flavor) and add olive oil. Add chicken breasts and cook until light brown on all sides. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika (add more if you like). Add onion and garlic, cook stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Pour lime juice over chicken, cover and simmer 15-20 minutes or until tender. Remove cover and cook a few minutes more until chicken is brown or golden color. Serve with rice of your choice!