- 236.59 ml nutritional yeast flakes
- 78.07 ml white flour
- 7.39 ml salt
- 473.18 ml water
- 59.14-118.29 ml Earth Balance whipped spread
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 9.85 ml mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry ingredients in a saucepan. Gradually add water, stirring with a whisk, making a smooth paste and then thinning with the remaining water.
- Place on heat and stir onstantly until it thickens and bubbles. Let it bubble for about 30 seconds and remove from heat.
- Whip in the Earth Balance and mustard.
- The sauce may get thick if it sits for a while. If so, heat it up and whip in a small amount of water.