- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped mushroom
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 1⁄2 cups kraft* cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup softened butter
- 6 chicken fillets, lightly battened out
- 55 g eggs, lightly beaten
- breadcrumbs, for coating
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and lightly saute mushrooms; cool slightly. Combine mushrooms, garlic, parsley and cheese with softened butter. Place 2 teaspoons of mixture into each fillet, roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Coat each fillet in flour, egg and breadcrumbs, chill. Heat oil and cook chicken until lightly browned.
- Place in an overproof serving dish and cook in a pre-heated over at 180C for 15 - 20 minutes. Delicious served with baked jacket potatoes.