Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a friends recipe and her kids love it.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, packed in water,drained well
- 2 fresh tomatoes, cored and diced
- 1 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 4 8-inch fat-free flour tortillas
- 8 tablespoons grated fat free mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine tuna with tomatoes, onion, cucumber, mayonnaise and yogurt.
- Divide mixture between 2 flour tortillas, placing mixture on the top edge of each tortilla.
- Roll tortilla up and place on cookie sheet with seam side down.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons non-fat grated mozzarella over the top of each one and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly brown.