1/1 Photo of Melt-In-Your-Mouth Warm Lemon Pudding
This is my mom's special recipe. It is delicious and melts in your mouth when it is served while still warm. A favorite at holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, flour, salt, lemon juice and grated lemon rind.
- 2Add egg yolks which have been well beaten, the milk and melted butter.
- 3Last, fold in egg whites which have also been well beaten.
- 4Put ingredients into a buttered 9" baking dish which has been set in a larger pan containing about 1" of hot water.
- 5(both pans will go into the oven.) Bake for 45 minutes at 325 degrees F.
- 6Remove baking dish at once from hot water and allow to cool before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Melt-In-Your-Mouth Warm Lemon Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.5
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 113.1 mg
- Sodium 136.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 33.8 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, rind of