1/1 Photo of Melt-In-Your-Mouth Warm Lemon Pudding
This is my mom's special recipe. It is delicious and melts in your mouth when it is served while still warm. A favorite at holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, flour, salt, lemon juice and grated lemon rind.
- 2Add egg yolks which have been well beaten, the milk and melted butter.
- 3Last, fold in egg whites which have also been well beaten.
- 4Put ingredients into a buttered 9" baking dish which has been set in a larger pan containing about 1" of hot water.
- 5(both pans will go into the oven.) Bake for 45 minutes at 325 degrees F.
- 6Remove baking dish at once from hot water and allow to cool before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Melt-In-Your-Mouth Warm Lemon Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.5
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 113.1 mg
- Sodium 136.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 33.8 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, rind of