Recipe by LindaPulley619
My family is not a fan of meatloaf until now. This particular recipe is definitely one they love. Sometimes you have to be creative and turn something drab into fab. I hope your family will enjoy this recipe just as much as mine did.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (6 ounce) packageof stove top chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 cup thick & chunky salsa (divided )
- 1 cup of shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Combine all the ingredients except the barbecue sauce, cheese and 1/2 cup of the salsa.
- 3. Shape into an oval loaf and place into a 9 x 13 baking dish. Top with the barbecue sauce and remaining salsa.
- 4. Bake for 1 hour. Top with the cheese and bake for 5 more minutes or until the cheese is melted.