Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple lime dressing with a hint of mint coats cubed cantaloupe and honeydew for a refreshing treat. I found this delightful recipe in the Taste of Home Busy Family Cookbook.
- 709.77 ml cubed cantaloupe
- 709.77 ml cubed honeydews
- 29.58 ml orange marmalade
- 29.58 ml lime juice
- 14.79 ml honey
- 4.92 ml chopped of fresh mint
- In a large bowl combine cantaloupe and honeydew. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over fruit; toss gently to coat.
- Tip: Use a melon baller to give this salad a prettier presentation.
Very yummy, but serve it right away. . .the longer mine sat out, the juices from the melons released and thinned out the wonderful glaze-like dressing. Tasty though and a great way to perk up melon! UPDATE: I love this recipe. It is perfect for those not-so-sweet cantaloupes. Fast and healthy - perfect dessert!
10 stars! I mixed this up before dinner and we had it for dessert. The melons, especially the honey dew, had soaked up the flavors and were *knock your socks off* wonderful! I also added some watermelon cubes and they too were terrific. This is the best dressing for melon that I've ever tasted. Thanks for posting this soon to be repeated recipe!