Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
From TexasCooking.com, fruit can be watermelon balls, cantaloupe or honeydew. If you do not have a melon ball cut in chunks.
- 0.5 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 0.5 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons triple sec
- 4 cups cantaloupe, in balls or 4 cups honeydews or 4 cups watermelon, can be used cut in chunks
- 1 cup pineapple chunk (fresh preferred, if canned, drain well)
- 1 cup green seedless grape
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halves
- Combine the lemonade and orange juice concentrate with triple sec, and mix well.
- In a large bowl, gently stir together all the fruit. Pour the juice mixture over the fruit, and carefully stir.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours before serving.