Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A nice refreshing take on a Mexican classic
- 1 melon
- 1 cantaloupe
- 2 -3 lemons
- 3 teaspoons agave syrup or 3 cups sugar
- 1 quart water or 1 quart coconut water
- Cut the melon and cantaloupe into small bite size pieces.
- Next peel the lemon and cut it into slices. Note: Remember to remove the seeds.
- Cooking directions.
- Put the melon, cantaloupe, water, and lemon into a blender and blend until all ingredients are completely puréed.
- Then get a strainer and pitcher. You are going to need to strain the drink so as to remove any solids. Repeat this process 3 times to be sure that you removed all liquid from the solids.
- At this point add either water, honey, or any other sweetner to taste.
- Note: Do not throw away the solids. They may be eaten later as a snack.