Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very easy bean salad that's perfect for summer potlucks and barbeques. It's very flavorful and light. I'm posting this since I get requests for the recipe. Enjoy!!!!
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans great northern beans, rinsed & drained
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- In small bowl stir together all dressing ingredients.
- In large bowl combine all salad ingredients. Add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours. May be served on lettuce leaves.