Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This chili is my very own recipe--easy to make and great tasting. Very good on a cold day. My kids love it. Heats up great.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 (15 ounce) cansflavored chili beans (I use 1 hot & 2 mild)
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (28 ounce) canpetite diced tomatoes
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package chili seasoning mix (I use McCormick's mild)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Brown ground beef; drain.
- Combine all ingredients in a pot.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Serve with crackers or cornbread.