Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I came up with this the other day when I had a major smoothie craving, and made it with what I had around the house..I used a container of yogurt from the store that I had frozen, so no need for ice in the blender. It ends up a thick smoothie, similar to the smoothies at Jugo Juice. I think it would also be great with cranberry juice!
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup non-fat strawberry yogurt (frozen)
- 1 banana, cut in pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen mixed berries (blackberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- 1⁄4 cup cold water (or more to get the desired thickness)
- Freeze one small container of yogurt (approx 113 gr or 1/2 cup). I usually leave a few in the freezer for making smoothies.
- Blend all ingredients in blender until desired consistency is achieved. Can add more water if it is too thick. enjoy!