Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
This has become a fam fave. It started out as an experiment and now we make it weekly.
- 1 pizza crust
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 (8 ounce) packages taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1 lb lean hamburger (browned and drained)
- 1 (4 cup) package cheddar cheese or 1 (4 cup) packagemexican shredded cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) canof diced jalapenos
- 1 (8 ounce) can rotel
- 1 (16 ounce) bagof shredded lettuce
- 4 tablespoons taco sauce (I use Ortega and use it to taste)
- bake pizza crust at 350 degrees for 5min (if store bought this step can be skipped.).
- brown hamburger until cooked throughly; drain and mix in 1 pkg of taco seasoning. set aside.
- mix sour cream, pizza sauce and 1 pkg taco seasoning together (you will use a little over half of this).
- spread sour cream mixture over pizza crust, spread this on thick as it gives it more taste.
- spread hamburger evenly onto crust.
- sprinkle with cheese (to your liking as to how much), diced japs and 1/2 the can of rotel.
- bake until cheese is golden brown (about 14-18min).
- top with shredded lettuce and drizzle with taco sauce.
- let stand 5min before cutting.