Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Saw this while surfing the net, Was it exciting and intriguing? YOU BET! Looked to be something different and unique! Hope your curiousity in having a look in does peak! Here's what it actually does look like, TRUE! Perhaps very soon someone will do a review :) http://www.tasteofbeirut.com/2010/07/spiced-popsicles-meghli-popsicles/ NOTE: NOTE: Garnishes: Some shredded coconut, some pine nuts, some walnuts, some pistachios ( soaked in orange blossom water for a couple of hours and peeled)
- Soak the rice in 1/2 liter of water for 2 or 3 hours before starting the pudding.
- Soak the nuts in water and a bit of orange blossom water
- Mix the sugar and spices in a small bowl and set aside.
- Boil the one liter of water in a large heavy-bottomed pan. Mix the rice and 1/2 liter of water mixture with a wire whisk and add to the boiling water. Reduce the heat to medium and stirring constantly, gradually add the sugar and spices.
- Keep stirring until the rice mixture thickens, about 45 minutes to one hour.
- Pour into a large serving platter or individual bowls to cool.
- Garnish with some shredded coconut and a medley of nuts.