Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
these are the worlds best cookies i have ever had in my entire life
- 2 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons bread flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup butter (melt one and cool to room temp. leave the 1/2 stick soft)
- 1 cup brown sugar (dark)
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk, only
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips (I use Guittard)
- Preheat oven to 345.
- mix butter and sugar throughly.
- Mis in eggs and vanilla. add all dry and stir in till JUST combined.
- bottom and top racks in middle top and bottom positions.
- take 1/4 cup amounts and roll into balls, tear apart and rotate both halves 90 degrees and rejoin at the bases.
- cook 15-20 min, alternating front to back and top to bottom half way through.
- (reverse at 8 min).
- edges should be a little harden and a smidge brown.