Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
i wanted to make something for the no-meat eaters.it's really not that bad to us meat eaters too!:)
- 1 pre-baked pizza dough (i use boboli)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 green pepper, sliced into rings (remove seeds and membrane)
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup sliced banana pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- preheat oven to 400*.
- in a small bowl combine tomato sauce and seasonings.
- spread over crust,sprinkle cheese evenly over sauce.
- add veggies evenly over top.
- bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.