ratatouille tuna, this is delicious and low fat, low carb too
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a large skillet heat olive oil.
- 2add peppers, zucchini, eggplant, garlic, saute about 5-10 minutes until softened season with salt, pepper, red pepper.
- 3in a heavy pot add onion, top with tuna, add salt& pepper.
- 4pour sauteed vegetables over, add in olives and capers, cover.
- 5simmer over low heat20 minutes until tuna is cooked through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for mediterranean tuna
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.7
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 63.7 mg
- Sodium 315.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 35.1 g