Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a nice weekend lunch or dinner. Add a salad and you have a fiber filled meal.
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas or 6 (8 inch) flavored flour tortillas
- 3⁄4 cup hummus
- 1 1⁄2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 6 tablespoons chopped cucumbers
- 6 tablespoons sliced pitted kalamata olives or 6 tablespoons black olives
- 6 tablespoons chopped tomatoes
- 6 tablespoons crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- Spread a tortilla with 2 tablespoons hummus to within 1/4 inch of edge. Cover with 1/4 cup spinach leaves, pressing lightly into spread. Top with 1/4 cup turkey and 1 tablespoon each cucumber, olives, tomatoes and feta cheese. Roll up tortilla tightly.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas. To serve, cut each tortilla diagonally in half.
A lot of flavor going on in this sandwich! I used sliced turkey from the deli instead of chopped cooked turkey. Also, I had no olives, but I did have an avocado so I added that in to the mix. Great, filling sandwich for a Saturday lunch.
This was wonderful! This was my 1st time using hummus (I used garlic flavored). I used chicken & red onions-no olives or tomatoes. Easy, fast & delicious. Thanks for sharing!