1/1 Photo of Meaty Delish Muffin
The idea came out before I join a foodie chef contest. I've been trying to think of a unique dish as my entry for the contest when someone asked me to make some muffin. Since the contest requires the use of the company's products, I thought of using their products as toppings or stuffing for savory taste. This dish won 2nd place out of 50 entries... Its good to eat this muffin anytime of the day... totally a complete meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 lb butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
Toppings and Fillings
- 1(For the muffin batter).
- 21. Sift the dry ingredients in a separate bowl and set aside.
- 32. Mix the butter and vanilla in the mixer until fluffy.
- 43. Add one egg at a time, then the sugar.
- 54. Add the dry ingredients, alternating with the milk and ending with the dry ingredients. Set aside.
- 6(For the Toppings).
- 75. Cook bacon until crispy. Set aside and use the oil to saute the ham and hotdog for about two minutes.
- 86. Add the carrot, celery, and bell pepper. Cook for a minute. Add milk until mixture becomes creamy.
- 97. Remove from heat and add in the bacon, seasoning it with salt and pepper according to your taste. Let it cool.
- 108. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare the muffin pan with paper cups.
- 119. Fill in about 2/3 of each cup with muffin base then add cooled toppings.
- 1210. Bake the muffins for 25-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meaty Delish Muffin
Serving Size: 1 (1380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.9
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.1 mg
- Sodium 372.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: