Nicole Brummett's Note:
This is my favorite Shepherds Pie recipe. Using leftover meatloaf gives it a great flavor. We like it so much I've made meatloaf just to fix this. :) The prep time is with using leftover meatloaf and instant potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place meatloaf slices in a greased 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
- 2Cover with gravy; top with corn.
- 3Combine potatoes, 1/2 cup cheese, sour cream, and onions.
- 4Spread over corn.
- 5Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
- 6Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 7Bake 2 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatloaf Shepherd's Pie
Serving Size: 1 (380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 615.2
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 140.6 mg
- Sodium 1333.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 40.6 g