Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Easy and Quick Meatloaf your whole family will love
Make and share this Meatloaf Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Pre heat oven 350 degrees.
- 2. In large mixing bowl combine ground beef, egg, catsup,
- worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, garlic salt and bread crumbs. In an 8' pie pan,
- arrange ground beef mixture in shape of pie dish. Place pie dish in
- oven for 20-25 minute Remove meatloaf from oven and drain grease. Arrange
- crescent rolls in pie shape form. Place back in oven 8-10 minute or
- until golden brown. Remove from oven and sprinkle cheeses on top. Place
- back in oven until cheese is slightly melted. Remove and let stand for
- 3-5 minute before serving. Enjoy!
My kids loved this...did as is...only lengthened the cook time while crescent rolls were on it by about 5 extra minutes. tasted like a cheeseburger!