Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A variation of meatballs and spaghetti.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground meat
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons green onion tops, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 eggs, unbeated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 28 ounces ragu spaghetti sauce, 1 jar
- 1 lb cooked spaghetti
- Mix all ingredients.
- Form into a loaf and place in a large baking pan.
- Cover meat loaf with spaghetti sauce and bake at 325 for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Made this for dinner last night and it was great! Went great with the spaghetti, and was even better with a couple of slices of Texas Toast on the side!!Thanks for the great recipe, and thanks for being such a great wife!!