Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
It is an easy and cheap recipe. My fiancée came up with it, while looking around in the supermarket. We like it, because it is fast and tasty. You can serve it with green salad and grilled tomatoes.
- 500 g of your favourite rice (like egg fried rice or pilau rice)
- 1 (410 g) can canned meatballs, in tomato sauce
- 1 (180 g) can carrots, in water
- Follow cooking instructions for the rice.
- Just before rice is ready, heat meatballs and carrots together in pan.
- Serve on plate with meatballs on top!