Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes. Keep these in the freezer after baking...then just simmer for a few minutes in Low Carb tomato sauce and top with mozzarella and enjoy.
- 3⁄4 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 lb mild Italian sausage
- 1⁄2 cup low-carb breadcrumbs, dried
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients together well and form into meatballs about the size.
- of a large walnut.
- Roast in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Simmer in Low Carb tomato sauce for 15 minutes or until done.