1/3 Photos of Meatball Pot Pie / Pies
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
This hearty dish was inspired by Chef deb k. I want to thank her so much for her great recipes. This recipe just looks difficult, but it's not. Posted on September 5th, 2005.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 double crust pie crust, I used half of Shake-A-Pie Crust
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce (to taste)
- 16 meatballs, thawed (or half of a 16 ounce package meatballs)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/3 cups mixed vegetables, I used peas, carrots, and corn
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2In a microwave-safe bowl, combine soup and sour cream; mix well.
- 3Add meatballs, covering with soup mixture.
- 4Add pepper and thyme; mix well.
- 5Add mixed veggies, stir, mixture will be thick.
- 6Microwave for 3 to 5 minutes.
- 7Stir well and set aside.
- 8Divide pie dough into four equal pieces.
- 9Roll flat on a lightly floured surface.
- 10Place in 2 lightly oiled or sprayed 16 ounce round mini casserole dishes.
- 11To each dish add a piece of dough, overlapping dough over sides.
- 12Bake for about 6 to 8 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 13Add 8 meatballs to each dish.
- 14Divide veggies over meatballs.
- 15Cover with remaining dough.
- 16Crimp with fork to seal and make slit in top for steam to escape.
- 17Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until crust is desired color.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatball Pot Pie / Pies
Serving Size: 1 (472 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1142.7
- Calories from Fat 633
- Total Fat 70.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.4 mg
- Sodium 2539.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 108.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 19.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: