Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
a heartwarming stew on a cool night.
- 1 (18 ounce) packagefrozen cooked meatballs, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place meatballs and mixed vegetables in a 4-5 quart slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, stir stewed tomatoes, gravy, basil, black papper, and 1/2 cup of water. Pour over meatballs and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
Boy, talk about a quick meal, this is it. I used veggie meatless balls, a frozem mix of borccoli, cauliflower, carrots and added fresh tomato in place of canner and added some some onion and garlic. It all came out delicious. :D
This was so easy and tasty, too. It's a keeper!
Hubby and I INHALED this stuff! It was absolutely delicious! We will definitely make this again! Thanks for posting!