1 hr 15 mins
birdie #3 (andrea)'s Note:
These are my daughter’s favorite thing to eat for dinner, and she is a very picky eater. It always seems I have to taste test (my excuse) these right off the grill. They are that good that you just can't wait to eat them. I use -Mr. Yoshida's original gourmet sweet & savory marinade and cooking sauce- for the marinade. It’s not just great on flank either. I am going to add another recipe that I use with that stuff soon. The only place I have found it is at Costco. It’s definitely a must have in this house. Another good marinade sauce is Kikkoman teriyaki with green onions and garlic. They also have a ginger one. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 flank steak
- 20 skewers
- 1 1/2 cups mr. yoshida's original gourmet sweet & savory marinade, Yoshida gourmet sauce
- 1Soak wooden skewers for about an hour.
- 2Cut flank steak into half inch strips going with the grain. They will be long so you can cut those in half.
- 3Put cut up flank into a bowl or reseal able plastic freezer bag; add marinade and let soak about an hour or two.
- 4Skewer meat.
- 5You can also add vegetables or peppers to any extra skewers. Spray vegetables with a little oil.
- 6Preheat grill on medium heat.
- 7Cook for about 8-10 minutes on each side or until they get good grill marks. I always taste test them. :P be sure to let them cool down a little if you decide to do the taste test. They should have no pink and have kind of soft beef jerky like chew. Oh gosh they are so good!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meat on a Stick (Flank Steak)
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: