Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My sister in Salt Lake City gave me this recipe. I have used it many times and have always been pleased with the flavor. I use it most of the time on t-bone or strip steaks, but have also marinated chicken breast and flank steak.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine or 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour over meat and marinade in refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
- Grill and enjoy.
We loved this marinade. We aren't big fans of bbcue or steak sauce but it added a nice flavour to the meat. In addition to the garlic powder, we also added 2-3 cloves of minced garlic. We used this on t-bone steaks & it turned out wonderfully, thanks for sharing.