Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
A wonderful combo you do not want to miss! Recipe from the Weekend magazine's September 2004 issue. Enjoy!
- 1 kg ground lamb
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups stale breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- oil, to fry
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, except the oil.
- Divide into 14 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Flatten slightly.
- Shallow fry the patties in oil in a wok until brown in colour on either side.
- Drain on clean kitchen paper towels.
- Serve with salsa.