Recipe by Jen in Oregon
This is my husband's favorite of my "One Pot Wonders". So simple to make and only one pan to wash!
Top Review by pookiebooty2000
This recipe is incredible easy and quick, but for me it was a little bland. I really felt like it needed a big kick of spice. I will use this one again, but probably add jalapenos or something.
- 4 -6 baking potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 onion, thickly sliced
- 1 round steaks or 4 -6 pork chops
- Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- butter or margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- In baking dish layer potatoes to cover bottom.
- Pop rings out of onions and layer on top of potato slices.
- Place meat on top of onion rings.
- Sprinkle with Mrs. Dash (or any other favorite spices).
- Place small pieces of butter on top of meat and potatoes.
- Place a small amount of water in bottom of dish (to keep potatoes from burning).
- Cover with tinfoil and bake 350* for an hour or until meat is desired doneness.
- (Also great with baby carrots added in).