Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my husband's favorite of my "One Pot Wonders". So simple to make and only one pan to wash!
- 4 -6 baking potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 onion, thickly sliced
- 1 round steaks or 4 -6 pork chops
- Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- butter or margarine
- In baking dish layer potatoes to cover bottom.
- Pop rings out of onions and layer on top of potato slices.
- Place meat on top of onion rings.
- Sprinkle with Mrs. Dash (or any other favorite spices).
- Place small pieces of butter on top of meat and potatoes.
- Place a small amount of water in bottom of dish (to keep potatoes from burning).
- Cover with tinfoil and bake 350* for an hour or until meat is desired doneness.
- (Also great with baby carrots added in).
This recipe is incredible easy and quick, but for me it was a little bland. I really felt like it needed a big kick of spice. I will use this one again, but probably add jalapenos or something.
We liked this OK. It was easy to fix and pop in the oven. I used Spicy Mrs Dash, and served it with green beans and rolls.
this was a very good and easy meal to make. I put beef broth in the bottom of the dish in place of water, and used some fresh garlic and more spices. I also but the fresh garlic and onion over the meat.