1/1 Photo of Meat and Cheese Pie
This is an old family favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown meat in a medium skillet and set aside.
- 2Blend mayo, milk, eggs, and flour until smooth.
- 3Stir in meat, cheese, onion, salt and pepper.
- 4Put mixture into unbaked pie shell.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes.
- 6Leftovers freeze well.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meat and Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 699.4
- Calories from Fat 446
- Total Fat 49.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 197.0 mg
- Sodium 701.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 29.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: