Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is an old family favorite.
Make and share this Meat and Cheese Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup swiss cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup sliced green onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 9in unbaked pie shell
- Brown meat in a medium skillet and set aside.
- Blend mayo, milk, eggs, and flour until smooth.
- Stir in meat, cheese, onion, salt and pepper.
- Put mixture into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes.
- Leftovers freeze well.
This is great! My whole family loved it. It was very easy to make as well. Thanks - all your recipes I've tried have been soo good. I think that next time I might put zucchini in it....I think that's be really good. This is the type of recipe that you could play with. Yum!