This was a Mean Chef recipe that I adopted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice portobellos thinly, discarding stems.
- 2In a small pan, heat oil and saute mushrooms (or roast mushrooms in 400 degree oven).
- 3Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Wilt spinach very lightly by steaming, or heating in pan with a little added water.
- 5Do not cook completely.
- 6Toast pistachios in a dry pan, or in oven.
- 7Whisk remaining ingredients in a small bowl, squeezing juice from lime and discarding rind.
- 8Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 9To assemble: Place spinach on plate.
- 10Top with mushrooms and pistachios.
- 11Drizzle dressing over salad.
- 12Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mean Chef's Wilted Spinach and Portobello Mushroom Salad
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.0
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1461.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 7.0 g