Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
this is yummy and nutritious!
- 1 banana
- 125 ml pure fruit juice (blueberry is lovely)
- 2 teaspoons mixed seeds (eg sunflower, sesame, pumpkin)
- 100 ml plain soy yogurt (eg strawberry) or 100 ml fruit soy yogurt (eg strawberry)
- 2 tablespoons frozen berries
- 2 tablespoons omega 3 6 9 oil (alt cold pressed flaxseed or hemp oil)
- 2 tablespoons pure protein powder (soy)
- 1. Blend all ingredients -- and drink ;).
- 2. you can add ingredients such as contents of a ginseng capsule or spirulina if you wish.
Made this VERY SATISFYING DRINK as a taste test for my DIL, since she's big on using soy anything! Then I passed the recipe on to her to use as she wanted! This is definitely a smoothie I'll make again for myself! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef]
This is the best smoothie I've ever had!