Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Hearty winter meal that is quick and includes a veggie!
- 1 lb browned ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 2 (16 ounce) cans green beans
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or 2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese
- 3 cups Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- Heat oven to 350.
- Place al dente green beans in bottom of glass casserole pan.
- Mix browned ground beef with tomato soup.
- Pour over green beans.
- Plop potatoes on top.
- Cover with cheese.
- Bake for 60 minutes.