Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
My whole family loves this marinade, I had to enter it so it never gets lost!
Make and share this Mccormick's Monterey Steak & Chicken Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- 4 steaks or 4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mccormicks monterey steak and poultry seasoning
- Blend all ingredients (except the meat) together in a bowl until well mixed.
- Pour a little into the bottom of your marinade dish or large ziploc bag.
- Place cuts of meat in, and cover with the rest of the marinade.
- Marinade at least 1 hour up to 24 hours.
- Barbecue or Broil.