Chef Otaktay's Note:
This has been a long standard of McDonalds. You can enjoy this taste at home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble and fry pork sausage, stir and separate meat so it will fry in small little pieces.
- 2Remove from heat drain and rinse with hot water, drain water from sausage.
- 3Place drained sausage in fry pan add onion, green chili's and tomatoes, heat on medium temperature just until sausage and vegetables are heated through, stir frequently.
- 4Measure 2 cups of eggs and beat. In large fry pan scramble eggs as usual. Before eggs are completely cooked add 1/2 cup sausage mixture and stir. When cooked remove from heat.
- 5Cover and store the sausage that is not used and refrigerate. It will keep for several days for your next breakfast.
- 6In the middle of one flour tortilla shell place one slice of cheese in the middle. Spoon one - two tablespoons of the egg mixture and roll up the shell.
- 7Place on platter and cover with plastic and pop in microwave just long enough to heat and melt cheese.
- 8Serve with your favorite taco or picante sauce. You will find these are milder and relay great for breakfast. I like to place sour cream and little avocado in mine.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mc Donald's Breakfast Burrito
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.4
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 209.1 mg
- Sodium 846.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 20.0 g