Haven't tried this either. Tell me about it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With a serrated knife, cut the top off the extra bun half, leaving about a 3/4-inch-thick slice.
- 2That will be the middle bun of your sandwich.
- 3Place the three bun halves on a hot pan or griddle, face down, and toast them to a light brown.
- 4Set aside, but keep the pan hot.
- 5Divide the ground beef in half and press into two thin patties slightly larger than the bun.
- 6Cook the patties in the hot pan over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- 7Salt lightly.
- 8build the burger in the following stacking order from the bottom up: bottom bun, half of dressing, half of onion, half of lettuce, American cheese, beef patty, middle bun, remainder of dressing, remainder of onion, remainder of lettuce, pickle slices, beef patty, top bun.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mc Donald's Big Mac
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.6
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 90.3 mg
- Sodium 941.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 30.5 g