Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These biscuits are quick and easy to make. They are especially good if you don't have a lot of ingredients around the house.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Grease a muffin pan and lightly coat with flour.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Cook the muffins for 20 minutes.
MsBaton, My Goodness I could not believe how good these were with no more ingredients than you use for them,and they were so simple to make.Thanks so much,Darlene Summers
I'm not sure how the other commenter could say there is "no leavening" in this, when like all the other mayonnaise biscuits here, this calls for self-rising flour.
There are several other recipes like this on Recipezaar- they use self-rising flour. Without any leavening I don't see how these couldn't come out as hockey pucks. See Mayonnaise Biscuits or #91092.