At my house we call this a Matziah, but most people know it as Matzo Brie.
My Private Note
- 1beat eggs well and add milk.
- 2season salt and pepper.
- 3Wash the matzos under running water, and break into pieces into the egg mixture.
- 4Melt butter in frying pan, and add to matzo mixture.
- 5Cook over medium heat.
- 6When one side is browned, flip the Matzo Brie over with the help of a plate.
- 7Cook other side for 5- 6 minutes until browned.
- 8Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Matzo Brie
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.6
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 162.9 mg
- Sodium 67.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 7.8 g