Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Now I think I am Frank Sinatra! No, I have been making these matzo balls since I don't know how long -- way back in Cuba. I always double recipe. I have yet to make hard matzo balls, they always come out light as a feather. Update 04/11/07 . . .made my matzo balls for Passover instead of the parsley I used dill and they were awesome!
- Mix butter or margarine and eggs together.
- Add salt and pepper to matzo meal, then combine egg mixture with matzo meal.
- Mix together and add parlsey and soup to egg mixture.
- Make sure it is all well blended, it will be sticky.
- Cover mixing bol and place in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
- Using a two-three qt size pot, bring salted water to a brisk boil.
- Reduce flame and into the slightly bubbling water drop little balls formed from the mixture.
- Cover pot and let cook 30-40 minutes.
- Have your soup warm and when you remove matzo balls from water place in soup pot.
- Serve when soup has been allowed to simmer about 5 mimutes.