Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to make and very satisfying! Not for anyone who is watching calories......
Make and share this Mashed Sweet Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups cooked mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts or 1⁄2 cup pecans
- Mix the sweet potatoes, sugar, skim milk, butter, eggs, and vanilla (all potato ingredients) and put in 2 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Mix the topping ingredients and sprinkle on top of the potatoees.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 until topping and brown and bubbly.