1/4 Photos of Mashed Potato Muffins
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Something a little different and soooo goood!!! Serve with any meat and veg for dinner or makes a very good addition to a brunch table or serve for breakfast with bacon and eggs. from Canadian Living mag.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel potatoes; cut into chunks.
- 2In pot of boiling salted water, cover and cook potatoes until tender, about 20 minutes, drain and return to pot.
- 3Mash to make 5 cups.
- 4Mash in 2 tablespoons of butter, let cool for 5 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, in skillet, melt remaining butter over medium heat; cook mushrooms, onions and garlic, stirring often, until no more liquid remains, 6 to 8 minutes.
- 6Add to potatoes along with flour, eggs, baking powder, salt and pepper; stir until smooth.
- 7Spoon into 12 greased muffin cups.
- 8Bake in centre of 375f degree oven until golden, about 40 minutes.
- 9Let stand in pan on rack for 5 minutes; serve hot.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Potato Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.6
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 80.6 mg
- Sodium 376.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 6.9 g