Recipe by maya johnson 7
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is my kids' favorite way to eat their vegetables!!! A fun family activity that encourages kids to eat healthy. Each child's potato snowman can come alive with julienne carrots and celery, sliced black olives, string cheese, cheddar cubes, crackers and more. Let your dinnertime imaginations run wild!
- 2 lbs Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
Your choice of decorations which could include
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- black olives
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Kids cover their hands in butter and then roll 3 sizes of balls of mashed potatoes, assembling them in a stack with the largest on the bottom and the smallest on the top to make a snowman shape.
- 2. Now, be creative and give your snowman arms, a scarf, a face, buttons--you name it.
- 3. The dinner table becomes a fun place to share ideas and discover new tastes!