Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I'm cutting down on carbs. I don't eat much sweet stuff but I eat enough white bread and potatoes to shame an Irishman, of course now I have stopped myself eating them I am craving them... This was my last meal before I entered the land of low GI. After this I will go and post this on the Atkins website he he he
- Toast the bread on both sides.
- Spread the toast with 1 tbsp of the butter.
- Top with the mash.
- Level off the mash and make dimples in the top, fill the dimples with the remaining butter.
- Grill under a hot grill until the mash develops a crispy crush.
- Fr extra indulgence pour some hot, really thick onion gravy over the top.