Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious & unique cookies! The mascarpone cheese makes them very moist and they keep for a long time. Recipe is originally from the "Kevin & Amanda" Blog
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Cream the butter and mascarpone cheese for about 3 minutes.
- Slowly beat in the sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg yolk and vanilla, and then slowly beat in the flour until mixed.
- Stir in crushed Oreo cookies.
- Scoop or spoon cookie dough on to a cookie sheet and
- Bake at 325 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
Very good and very easy. I baked for about 16 to 17 minutes here in Michigan. They dont stick to the pan either. Thanks for sharing!!