Recipe by Chef*Lee
I threw this together with stuff I had around the house and it tasted really good!! This recipe is for one person but you could easily double it and just use a larger skillet. Hope you like them!
- 3 eggs
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 roma tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mascarpone cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 dash pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small non-stick skillet, cook your eggs for about a minute then add onion and tomato.
- Keep cooking the eggs and stirring constantly then add Lawry's.
- When eggs are almost cooked but still liquid, add the mascarpone cheese and stir well until it melts with the eggs.
- Serve with a dash of pepper.