Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Spicy prawn dish. Take care not to overcook prawns as they can easily turn very rubbery
Make and share this Masala Prawns recipe from Food.com.
- Wash prawns and marinate in 1 tbsp vinegar for an hour.
- Grind tomatoes with fried onions.
- Heat oil, add methi seeds, and jeera ,when they splutter,add tomato paste,garlic paste,and chilly paste, braise for 5 mins on medium heat.
- Wash prawns, add to this and add salt, mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup water and cook on low heat, till gravy thickens and prawn is done, add lemon cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and garnish with coriander and julienned ginger.
- Serve hot with naans or jeera rice.